Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 I will be more vulnerable. My January 2nd Diary Post "I will not let the excitement of a pending change distract me from executing the plan to make the desired change MY reality."

I will be more vulnerable in 2014. One of the things I planned to do was share a piece of what I write to myself & my Creator with You...

 January 2nd. 
 Dear Diary, 
                 Today's message: 
I will not let the excitement of a pending change distract me from executing the plan to make the desired change MY reality. 
It will take passion, perseverance and patience but it is so worth it. I remember when the doctors told me that the 6 fractures in my leg would limit me from many of the athletic activities I love. Or when doctors told me that vocal chord damage would limit my ability to speak and that church choir wasn't an option. Or before that when as a premature baby they thought my under developed heart wouldn't let me survive the rigors of the stress my little body would undergo in hopes of being, at best, 'almost normal'. Haha, six feet & four inches, two hundred and fifteen pounds and thirty three years later to God be the glory I've made it this far. With a spectacular year gone, one in which I endured some of my greatest pain and two of my greatest losses I've learned more about myself, my creator, my resilience and my ability to make my dreams come true. I've worked with mentors and people in my industry I look up to, I've traveled to places that growing up in the neighborhood I started in weren't even seen on television. I've turned some of my worst moments into learning how to truly appreciate the best ones that are en route - and the fact that they are better than what I've experienced in the last 6 months got me beyond excited and so very, very grateful. I pray for the people I've hurt & I pray that I will be able to rectify those wrongs. I pray for those around me that are hurting, I pray that I can share something that helps them see their own greatness, to see You Creator. 
Man, Mark do not stop. Do not get comfortable. I will not let the excitement of a pending change distract me from executing the plan to make the desired change MY reality... I will not let the excitement of a pending change distract me from executing the plan to make the desired change MY reality... I will not let the excitement of a pending change distract me from executing the plan to make the desired change MY reality. 

Mark I love You. 
Creator I am grateful to You. 
Universe I thank You for the timely and abundant deliveries.


Thank You for allowing me to continue to share, continue to learn to be open.
Bless,
M.




If You Enjoyed This Piece, Please Subscribe To www.MarkSparksWrites.com by entering Your email address in the top right hand corner of the page, and don't hesitate to leave a comment. Thank You.

No comments: