Monday, April 16, 2012

Thinkin About You.©

I'm sitting here thinking 'bout
How we worked out
So long ago
And got strong
Together even though
We was so different
We made an effort to make it work
I admired then
And still do now your quirks
They way you do things
You say is different than I
Yet you swear
We'd be able to survive
But our show
Though sweet
Didn't get resigned
And I'm hear
Picking up the pieces
Wondering deep in my mind
Wandering deep within my thoughts
Hoping to find an answer
Among all this loss
D'ah well
A tornado like force
Swept me up & put me down
Could've heard the weatherman's warning
Had a chance to stay dry & warm
But then I'd have missed this beautiful rainbow
That came out after the storm
Plus playing in the rain
Opened up my heart
And in part
Helped me to be whole
Filled a void in my soul
So I say thank You
As I sit here thinking about You...


For more click links below, thank You:

Thank You.

No comments: