Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dear Grandma, You are appreciated.

Dear Grandma,
I miss You.
More than any words I could ever write could describe - and I know a few seeing as You 'made' me read both the bible and the dictionary daily as a child. You sacrificed so much and loved so deeply that it burned something onto my soul that I couldn't get rid of even if I tried. It's crazy to me that even in Your death You were able to teach me the value of loving people and the fortune we are gifted each moment we are alive. You supported me as I gave up the security of the workforce and pursued my dream. I told You that I would reach my goals, that You would see my face 20feet high! It happened. After years of working and studying and learning and praying I made it - I landed my first major role in a hollywood production. Then another. And another. And then I landed the movie role. Nothing glamorous but a solid part to learn in, to learn from and to smile about. I wish You could have joined me for the walk on that carpet but You were out stretching Your wings instead.Thank You Lady for believing in me.
I love You. And, Grandma, I miss You.

No comments: