Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A quick hello...

Greetings!

I hope this post finds you in good health

and that your pursuit for your greatness is going so well
and that as you read these words that you know
that you are indeed very special.
I hope this note finds you deeply loving you
and abundant in the belief that your dream can come true.
I hope that these words are able to touch your soul
I hope that you are continually breaking the mold.
And as you read this I hope you're as grateful as me
for the eyes you use to read this that allow you to see
for the mind that processes this note that allows you to think
and let me say thank you for reading this link.

Thank you for reading me, for subscribing to this page, for helping to fuel my fire. I pray that I am able to give back to you some of what you, simply by being here, provide to me.


When you get a minute please stop by my instagram accounts:

@marksparkswrites
@sparksconditioning
Thank you. Thanks. Ever thanks.

Mark Sparks
www.MarkSparks.com

No comments: