Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I wish you the greatest of Joy and the deepest of Love (the depth of success). ©

Good morning to you!
I want you to know that I wish you the greatest of joy and the deepest of love, which (to me) is the deepest of success. I also want you to know that you are not an a**hole for saying "no." You are not a bad person for standing up for your rights, your space or what you believe in but that isn't a license to continually confront the world. Always remember that thinking of self first is not selfish but thinking of self only is. Never be afraid to take time to focus on self, for without filling our own cup how can we pour out for others? Above all remember hate, anger & pain may seem to propel you at the start of a new journey but know they don't serve you best. Love does. And it endures, gives joy, peace & will never fail. Love makes failure impossible. Without love as your fuel you will not make it to where you desire to be.
I wish you the greatest of joy and the deepest of Love on your adventures.
Bless,
Mark Sparks

www.MarkSparks.com
www.MarkSparksWrites.com
Twitter - @marksparksinc
Facebook - therealMarkSparks 

No comments: