Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Photographs and life lesson.


Recently a talented photographer, who I also call Friend, shared an incredible picture of a North Atlantic port as the sun begins to break the horizon, kissing the sails of the boats sailing in and out of the harbor waters. The photo is captivating, and a capture that I thought must've taken a great set of equipment and set up. When I commented on the picture my Friend replied simply with "sometimes the best camera you have is the one that's with you," before telling me that it was taken with a blackberry phone. Imagine my surprise! And then it hit me - sometimes what We have is the best thing We need to have to create something incredible. Sometimes, while we waste time looking for something better, we miss that we've got the very best already with us and that very best is us.

M.



www.MarkSparks.com
Instagram: sparksconditioning
Instagram: marksparkswrites

No comments: